SOUP WITH EGG DROP, This flavorful keto egg drop soup is made without cornstarch but is extremely rich and satisfying. Don’t worry about getting the eggs just right; the soup is delicious even if they’re a little off. 온라인카지노
This delicious soup has a soothing effect on me. I can’t get enough of the rich broth and delicate egg ribbons flavored with soy sauce and green onions.
When I’m sick, my favorite soup to eat is egg drop soup. Traditional chicken broth is delicious as well, but the addition of eggs makes this one extra filling.
And the Asian flavors are fantastic, penetrating even the stuffiest of noses.
This tasty soup requires only a few ingredients. The precise measurements can be found in the recipe card below. Here’s a rundown of what you’ll need:
- Large eggs: I use large eggs in most of my recipes, including this one.
- I season the eggs with kosher salt and garlic powder.
- Both store-bought and homemade chicken broth work. See the detailed discussion on what broth to use below.
- Soy sauce: I use low-sodium soy sauce in the majority of my recipes. Traditional soy sauce is too salty for me. You can, of course, use a gluten-free substitute.
- In this recipe, I only use the green parts of the onion. They give the soup flavor and color.
It’s so simple to make egg drop soup! Scroll down to the recipe card for more information.
Here are the fundamental steps:
- To begin, heat the broth and soy sauce.
- While the broth heats up, whisk the eggs with salt and garlic powder in a spouted measuring cup.
- When the broth begins to boil, stir the soup with a non-slotted spoon. Pour the egg mixture into the broth slowly, stirring constantly. Stir in the same direction every time.
- Remove the soup from the heat as soon as you’ve finished adding the eggs and ladle it into soup bowls. Serve garnished with chopped green onions.
Corn starch is typically added to broth to thicken it in traditional recipes. 카지노사이트
I leave out the corn starch in my version. While the soup isn’t as thick as you’d get at a restaurant,
the egg ribbons provide plenty of thickening, and the soup is wonderfully thick and creamy.
This soup is ideal as an appetizer. It goes well with Asian-style dishes like sweet and sour meatballs, but it’s versatile enough to go with almost any meal.
You can also serve this soup as a light lunch, especially if you add tofu cubes after you’ve stirred in
the eggs. You can also add cooked chicken cubes or tiny cooked meatballs to make it a complete meal.
You can store this soup in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days and reheat it in the microwave, covered.
Before serving, thoroughly reheat the leftovers to 165° F. You should also be aware that the eggs may become rubbery after reheating.
While it is possible to keep the leftovers, it is probably best to only make as much as you can eat right away. 카지노 블로그